PatchMap Web is the most complete and up-to-date oilfield mapping software available for the Canadian oilfield industry. Utilizing PatchMap's trusted road, well and facility data, PatchMap Web allows you to quickly create route maps for your drivers, calculate accurate hauling bids, and aide in the preparation of Emergency Response Plans.
With PatchMap, you can search Wellsites/Facilities and get turn-by-turn directions to your location. PatchMap can be searched by Land description and is compatible with both DLS (Township-Range) and PNG (British Columbia format).
PatchMap Web Subscription Pricing
Bulk discounts are available for multiple users - please call 780-814-2130 to speak to a representative.
- Search Wellsites by Legal Description (both surface and bottomhole), using both DLS or PNG grid systems..
- Calculate routes on PatchMap oilfield road data..
- Print maps and Turn-by-turn directions for your drivers..
- Email directions and live map to your drivers..
- Get positional info such as wellsite, facility and road data by clicking the screen with the 'Info Tool'..
- Quickly adjust routes by inserting Via Points (stops)..
- Search Addresses, Coordinates and Drilling Rigs locations..
- Save and open previously created routes..
- Save 'Favorite' locations to quickly recall at a later date..
- Switch between background maps including PatchMap, Google Road Map, Google Satellite, ArcGIS Satellite and OpenStreetMap..
- Quickly create ERP maps by finding and routing to the nearest Hospital to your job site..
- Measure distances and areas using the measure tool..
- Add optional overlay layers including Active Drilling Rigs, Road Bans, Bridges, Highway Cameras, Municipal Boundaries, LSD Grid, and Overpasses..
- Add you own custom layers by importing MapBuddy *.bud, MapSource *.gdb, and GPS Exchange *.gpx files..
PatchMap Web covers the entire western Canadian oilpatch including Northeastern British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Southwestern Manitoba
- Left: Western extent of BC oilpatch (-126°)
- Right: Eastern border of Manitoba (-95°)
- Bottom: Canada/USA border (49°)
- Top: NWT Border 16 (60°)
- Detailed PatchMap Road Data (includes names, kilometer posts and radio channels where available)
- Wellsites and Facilities (Searchable by bottomhole or surface location)
- Road Names (Searchable)
- LSD Grid (AB, SK, MB) - Searchable
- PNG Grid (BC only) - Searchable
- Detailed, named watercourse
- Wellsite drillpaths
- Wellsite Boundaries (where available)
- First Nations Reserve Boundaries
- Park and Protected Area Boundaries
- Urban Boundaries
- Cities/Towns/Hamlets (Searchable)
- Other Geographic places (eg. Mountains, Valleys, etc) - Searchable
- Seismic Lines (where available)
- 10m Contour Lines
- Relief Shade background (device dependant)
- Multiple map backgrounds including PatchMap(default), Google Maps Satellite/RoadMap, Open Street Map, and Bing Satellite
PatchMap is updated monthly and includes any new wellsites, roads or other map layers.
All data and feature updates are applied automatically so there's nothing for you to do!
PatchMap Web will run in any modern desktop or tablet browser including:
- Chrome for Mac OS, Windows, Android, iPad
- Safari for Mac OS, iPad
- FireFox for Mac OS, Windows
- Edge for Windows 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer supported